The founding family of Concept by Iowa Hearing, Taylor Parker and his father-in-law, Duane Flagel, is dedicated to helping their fellow Iowans hear better and live better. We stay ahead of the curve with our cutting-edge hearing device technology and software- all while still believing in the good, old-fashioned golden rule of service – treat our patients (and coworkers) the way we would want our own family to be treated.
Concept by IOWA Hearing believes in the value of giving back to the communities that we live in and that support us with their services and contributions every day.
Concept by IOWA Hearing provides each of our employees with official Volunteer Days to go out into the community and lend a helping hand for the causes that they are most passionate about. View our photos to get an exclusive look at some of the ways our Concept family work towards making a positive impact in our communities.
Here are some highlights:
- Concept by IOWA Hearing can safely support local businesses by sending our mobile unit to brick and mortar locations to screen employees… at no charge to the business!
- The government currently does not subsidize hearing devices like they do visual aids, like glasses. To help support those who may need more affordable options, Concept by IOWA Hearing works with area businesses to offer hearing aid discount plans. These discount plans help employees and their families gain access to more affordable care and solutions, while still enjoying the luxury of experiencing top-of-the-line hearing device technology.
- After the Parkersburg Tornado, Concept purchased 225 flags for the Department of Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW).
- After the Iowa flood of 2008, Concept replaced hearing aids to those who lost them, free of charge, regardless of where they originally purchased their aids.
- Every year, Concept gives away over $150,000 worth of brand new hearing aids to Iowans across the state.