Concept by IOWA Hearing Terms of Service
These terms of service outline the rules and regulations for the use of Concept by IOWA Hearing’s website.
Concept by IOWA Hearing is located at:
1295 Jordan St. Suite 7
North Liberty, Iowa 52317
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms of service in full. Do not continue to use Concept by IOWA Hearing’s website if you do not accept all of the terms of service stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms of service. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Concept by IOWA Hearing and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Concept by IOWA Hearing. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://IOWAhearing.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms of service.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://IOWAhearing.com
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from https://IOWAhearing.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://IOWAhearing.com
- Redistribute content from Concept by IOWA Hearing (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- Hyperlink to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies
- Search engines
- News organizations
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, AARP, and Consumers Union
- com community sites
- Associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites
- Online directory distributors
- Internet portals
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses
- Educational institutions and trade associations.